50mm Nero Pave®Cell:
(Permeable Grass/Gravel Pave)
|Part No: 70001 ||Metric ||Imperial |
|Height ||50mm ||1.96" |
|Length ||500mm ||1,64' |
|Width ||600mm ||1,97' |
* Supplied in Preclipped 1m x 1.2m Panels for Quick & Easy Installation.
Rainsmart® Nero Pave® is a lightweight, high strength interlocking plastic cell structure designed for the creation of Permeable Grassed/Gravel areas subject to pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
The cell structure provides heavy load bearing support and true containment of soil mix / gravel to create a permeable surface with unlimited traffic volume and/or duration time for parking without traditional problems associated with permeable paving such as compaction of the root zone.
The system can be used for storage and filtration of rainwater. Polluted runoff and vehicle drips are consumed prior to reaching the ground water table, or waterways
Nero Pave® Cell can be used in any situation where low to medium use parking surfaces, access roads and driveways are required.
The sub-base requirement for Nero Pave® permeable paving is normally less than the sub-base required for concrete or bitumen paving systems, the large panel size supplied in pre-clipped formats makes installation quick and easy with unskilled labour.
- Strongest Product in the market.
- Very high compressive load carrying capacity of up to 235 tons/m2 unfilled in point load and UDL.
- Cell Structure allows for 3d vertical & horizontal root growth.
- Maintains actual void size for effective drainage & root growth after backfill& compaction.
- Fit-in system easy to cut and comes in pre-clipped panels.
- Thin profile depth - reduces depth of cover and allows the use of planting in shallow conditions.
- Holds and creates a perch water table, providing ideal moist conditions for root growth.
- Easy to shop, store and install comes in pre-clipped panels.
- Environmentally friendly made from selected Recycled Polypropylene
- Recharges Groundwater Table through principle of infiltration.
- Light weight and easy to install hence no heavy machinery or skilled labour required.
- Site space utilization and minimum site disruption.
- Creates Green Permeable Surface and reduces Heat Island effect.
- Reduces Stormwater runoff rate & volume.
- Reduces Erosion & soil Migration.
- Complies with priciples of WSUD (Water Sensitve Urban Design)
- Filters Hydrocarbon drip.
Rainsmart® 50mm Nero Pave® Cell is a lightweight, yet incredibly strong Cell panel, ready to be filled with Gravel or Soil mix to create aesthetically pleasing natural Green or Gravel surface to drive on for:
| ||Metric ||Imperial |
|Width ||500mm ||1,64’ |
|Length ||600mm ||1,97’ |
|Height ||50mm ||1.96” |
|Surface Void Area ||90% void |
|Internal Void Area ||95% |
|Material ||90% recycled polypropylene +10%Propriety Mix |
|Colour ||Black |
|Biological & Chemical Resistance ||Unaffected by moulds and algae, soil-borne chemicals, bacteria and bitumen, Oils & light Acid, Alkaline Solutions. |
|Service Temperature ||-10°C to 85°C ||-14F to185 °F |
|Compressive Strength (Unconfined Load) ||>235 t/m2 ||> 320.02 psi |
|Compressive Strength (Confined Load) ||>4,465 t/m2 ||> 6,351.7 psi |